Monday, March 7, 2011

BOOMERS AND HYDROGEN FUEL CELLS

With the diesel price $3.65 and rising, I need to build a hydrogen fuel cell to pump hydrogen into my engine and get my costs down. I have a long trip. Lawton to Tulsa then Lawton then Ingram. About a quarter of the way with three vehicles and over half of the way towing a fifth wheel and the whole way towing a utility trailer.
This three cell package from http://www.hydrogenator.us/

Hydrogenator 3 Cell HHO Generator With Hinged Top Open (Shown)
$359.95

Would be nice, but I think I can only afford their cores.

Build my own HHO generator.
"...standard state-of-the art 9 plate core dry cells available....
9 - 316L stainless steel plates arranged -NNN+NNN-. All other metal components are 18-8 stainless steel.
Hose barbs are chemical resistant high density polypropylene. 1/4" (6.35mm) low hose barb for electrolyte inlet. 3/8"(9.525mm) high hose barb for HHO gas outlet.
Dry Cell dimensions: 4" (101.6mm) wide x 4" (101.6mm) high x 3-3/4"(95.25mm) thick with hose barbs installed.
Stainless steel wingnuts for both positive(+) and negative(-) posts are included.
Each core dry cell will generate between .5 liters per minute (at 10 amps) and 2.2 liters per minute (at 40 amps, maximum current flow."

Core Dry Cells are Just $89.95 each.

I will have to get all the wiring and tubing and stick the right thing in the right place????

I guess I will have to try this in my next place - bye bye house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment